Front of House Team Member
Front of House Team Members are essential in fulfilling the needs of the business by striving to "WOW" our guests by providing remarkable experiences and maintaining operational excellence. They are typically the first point of contact with all our guest. At Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity! Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Be purposeful in living out the Create Raving Fan Strategy, which includes:
- Execute Operational Excellence:
- Speed of Service, Accuracy of Order, Attentive & Courteous & Cleanliness
- Drive Second Mile Service (2MS) by Delivering WOW Experiences
- Go beyond everyday expectations by Anticipating Needs
- Being Sincere with your personal service to Guests and Teammmates
- Teamwork with focus on Excellence
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to, standing for up to 9 hours and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
Positional Duties in the Front of House include:
- Cashier and serving our “cravable” products
- Preparing beverages and desserts
- Cleaning and stocking
- Opening and closing duties
- Meet ethical, integrity, and character criteria of Chick-Fil-A standards
- Pass US Department of Homeland Security E-Verify
- Completed employee folder -- All required paperwork
- Full Time: 40 hours per week (for day and/or night shifts)
- Part Time: 20+ Hours per week (for day and/or night shifts)
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
- Flexible Hours You have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We manage our flexibility with a week by week schedule and require a two week notice towards time-off requests.
- Closed Sundays All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays! You have a dedicated day off to spend with family, friends and other activities.
- Competitive Pay Along with competitive pay, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work At Chick-fil-A, team members are more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Employee Meals When working a shift, you will be provided a meal during your break.
- College Scholarship Opportunities In 2018, Chick-fil-A was proud to award $14.6 million to more than 5,700 Team Members.
- Personal & Professional Development Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. Leaders are dedicated to mentor and coach team members to be prepared for the next step in their career journey.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time,
Salary: $8.55 to $12.00 /hour
- United States (Required)