Hospitality Professionals (full time) are essential in fulfilling the needs of the business by striving to "WOW" our guests by providing remarkable experiences and maintaining operational excellence. At Chick-fil-A, the Hospitality Professionals role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity! Hospitality Professionals gain life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
We do not require restaurant experience as a prerequisite for consideration of employment. However, highly-qualified candidates to join our Chick-fil-A Team must possess, among many others, the following traits to be competitive in our selection process:
A Heart of Service
Honor, Dignity, & Respect to All
Strong Interpersonal Skills
Ability to Multi-Task
Eagerness to Learn
Sense of Purpose Beyond Themselves
This is a full time, year round position. Based upon the duties and responsibilities this role is reserved for adults 18+years of age or older
Duties and Responsibilities:
Be purposeful in living out the Create Raving Fan Strategy, which includes:
Execute Operational Excellence:
Speed of Service, Accuracy of Order, Attentive & Courteous & Cleanliness
Drive Second Mile Service (2MS) by Delivering WOW Experiences
Go beyond everyday expectations by Anticipating Needs
Being Sincere with your personal service to Guests and Team mates
Teamwork with focus on Excellence
Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to, standing for up to 9 hours and lifting up to 50lbs.
Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
Positional Duties in the Back of House include:
Breading chicken, prep, assembling and serving our “cravable” products
Cleaning and dishes
Receiving and storing truck
Opening and closing duties
Positional Duties in the Front of House include:
Taking orders and accepting payment in accordance with Chick-fil-A procedure
Executing Raving Fan Strategy
Fulfilling order with intentionality to order accuracy
Providing friend, fast and remarkable customer service
Opening and closing duties
Meet ethical, integrity, and character criteria of Chick-Fil-A standards
Pass US Department of Homeland Security E-Verify
Completed employee folder -- All required paperwork
Due to labor restrictions for equipment, and limits to hours that can be worked, most positions require a minimum starting age of 18 years old.
Our Team Member benefits:
- Flexible Hours You have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We manage our flexibility with a week by week schedule and require a two week notice towards time-off requests.
- Closed Sundays All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays! You have a dedicated day off to spend with family, friends and other activities.
- Competitive Pay Along with competitive pay, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work At Chick-fil-A, team members are more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Employee Meals When working a shift, you will be provided a meal during your break.
- College Scholarship Opportunities In 2018, Chick-fil-A was proud to award $14.6 million to more than 5,700 Team Members.
- Personal & Professional Development Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. Leaders are dedicated to mentor and coach team members to be prepared for the next step in their career journey.
Full Time: 40 hours per week (for day and/or night shifts)
Open availability: can be scheduled whenever the business needs
Must work a minimum of 3 Saturdays per month
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $9-$12 per hour